Colorado EcoBroker Certified Training: Green Market Advantage: Day 3, Part 2/2
The EcoBroker Certified training program is designed to give real estate agents the tools and information for promoting healthier, cost effective and environmentally responsible practices in real estate. The training is provided by EcoBroker International. The instructor is John Stovall. The class was held at Douglas-Elbert Realtor Association in Colorado Springs.
This post outlines the learning objectives for the material covered in the second half of the third day of the three day course. I am taking the course again to become an instructor for the EcoBroker Designation. The training is divided into three days with each day covering a specific module. Today’s session is titled EcoBroker Green Market Advantage.
This is the final part of the training. There were a total of 13 agents in the class not including me that received their EcoBroker Certified Designation. Visit the EcoBroker International website for more information on EcoBroker Designation.
Green Market Data And Examples & Identifying Green Properties
- Identify the characteristics of markets likely to be sensitive to the “green” message.
- List neighborhoods or subdivisions with existing green products and services.
- Convert green market ideas and characteristics into a personal marketing plan.
- Identify likely green market segments with activities and demographics.
- Develop a plan to identify target individuals and organizations for specific marketing campaigns.
- Adapt marketing techniques to market effectively to the specific market segment.
Networking for Success
- Recognize the importance of green market affiliates as both resources for customer needs and centers of influence for referral business.
- Learn techniques of cross-marketing with green market affiliates to provide superior service to buyers and sellers.
- Build a plan into your business model for recruiting green industry affiliates as partners.
Green Market Strategies
- Use green market educational and promotional materials to highlight energy and environmental training and demonstrate its advantages to the public.
- Segregate marketing leads to isolate the “greener” prospects and provide the opportunity for target marketing.
- Use EcoBroker educational and marketing materials and support properly to build awareness and market share.
- Use activities and materials to increase and maintain customer awareness of green benefits and build a long-term service relationship.
- Monitor progress and success in the green market.
- Recognize alternative measures of success, including financial production, personal satisfaction, and community contribution.
- Set specific measurable goals to be accomplished over a selected period of time.
Or Call Me At 720-771-5594
If you or someone you know is interested in buying or selling a home in Boulder or anywhere in Denver Metro please call me. I can help you learn more about the area, and I can assist with all types of real estate transactions. I am also a Certified EcoBroker specializing in energy-efficient homes and environmental practices in real estate across the Front Range.
Please feel free to call me at 720-771-5594 or visit my website at E3GreenHOMES.com